skin tips with change of season
It is the time to prepare your skin before all the outdoor fun & holiday times.
We are currently dealing with the typical crazy season preparations. Anxiety during these times can trigger many skin issues like breakouts and chronic redness.
The skin barrier must be in good condition, as this will help against excessive U.V exposure and pollutants. The coastal areas with humidity, sun, wind and saltwater influence's the skin in good and bad ways.
Never fear, between some deep breathing, exercise squeezed into the day, and a supporting skincare regime, it can be controlled. Make sure you travel with the correct skincare.
Here are some tips and ideas to help you tick the SKIN box.
U.V protection for Face
Key difference between these 3 Face Sun Blocks
1. CC cream SPF 30+ is ideal for a light coverage and radiance look, applied after your morning routine.
2. SUN powder SPF30+ is great to apply during the day, as your Top up of sun protection. Light translucent mineral powder that adds to more protection throughout the day. Nice for areas like face, neck, chest and hands.
3. COMPACT foundation SPF 50+ ideal for full coverage and higher sun protection.
TRAVEL Kits for all skin concerns.
3 essential products in a Kit with multi uses.
EXFO cleanser | Treatment for skin | Moisturiser
Receive a free cleansing cloth to pre-cleanse before using your EXFO cleanser.
Remember EXFO cleanser is a 3 in one Cleanser | Exfoliator | Mask.
"Travel light but well cared for."
FOTOPROTECTOR for Body SPF 50+
1) Transparent Spray ideal for kids around the pool.
Can be applied on wet skin. Quick and easy application.
2)Gel Cream for the whole family. Refreshing and hydrating new formula that absorbs rapid and water resistant.
3) Hydrolotion for the sun lovers, tanning without burning is the safe way.